A blog about a man who grew up during the console wars and lived to procreate.

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Quick Update

I am chugging through card designs and wanted to put a little teaser.  There exist 3 types of traces on the pieces: Standard, Unbreakable, and Broken.  Standard looks like your typical electrical circuit, while unbreakable is a multilayer board where the traces are below.  I am still working on the unbreakable pieces but here you see two examples of standard and broken pieces (where the text is messed up and the traces are scratched).  In the final version you will see an homage to my first Dreamcast (which I killed the motherboard with using the wrong screw and making a circular gouge through several traces).  Also, the working name of my gaming company is Pittsburgh Plays Games.  Let's see if you can catch the tongue in cheek reference there (thanks to +Jill Duarte).

No comments:

Post a Comment